A storyboard is a graphic that visually outlines a story before production. They typically only contain key scenes and shots and can contain a brief description of what is happening in the scene. I chose to do a storyboard since I have done a few before this project and I know what one should look like. The one I did for this opening contains only a few scenes since the scenes in my opening are going to be a little long, maximum 20 seconds-ish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My film opening, Creative Critical Reflection #1, and my Creative Critical Reflection #2
Here is my film opening and both of my CCR productions! this is the link to the google drive: My film opening and both of my CCRs
-
Here is my film opening and both of my CCR productions! this is the link to the google drive: My film opening and both of my CCRs
-
My name is Sebastian and I am creating this blog to note my progress through my Aice mediastudies class throughout the school year. The exa...
-
Question number four refers to what technology was used in order to create this project and how they were integrated. This is question 4: H...
No comments:
Post a Comment