Sunday, March 8, 2026

Question number 3 for the CCR

 Question three discusses how I have grown through this project.

Question number 3 is:

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

I think one big thing that developed while I made this project was my skills to plan and realize the thought put into productions. At the beginning of the project and before this project I used to make plans but not really follow them, I also lacked putting much thought into them since I always felt I would change it anyway. However, now I realized how important it is to put thought into the plans.
For example, the butterflies I made for the set design of the project. I realized how much thought could be distributed throughout one production and planning to use something like this was something I think I've developed when making this project.

When it comes to technical development, I think I developed when considering what shots to take and recording pieces. I wasn't the one that was recording however I made the plans of what type of shots and angles to use and I think my consideration when it came to that has also developed when making this production.

Overall I think my planning skills has become better and actually sticking to the plans I've created and I think my skills when it comes to considering shots and angles and actually recording them has developed as well since the recording process was also partially me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My film opening, Creative Critical Reflection #1, and my Creative Critical Reflection #2

 Here is my film opening and both of my CCR productions! this is the link to the google drive:  My film opening and both of my CCRs