Tuesday, January 27, 2026

Project schedule

Most projects we have done throughout this course has required us to create a schedule or a timeline on when we should have things done and or when we start thing. Making all those timelines made me realize how useful they can be.. thus I want to make one for this project and stick to the best of my abilities.

Breakdown of what needs to be done
  • 1. Research of genres/openings
    • Research two genres that interested me
    • Select one of the two genres
    • Research and analyze film openings within chosen genre
  • 2. Composing plot and overall planning
    • Think of an idea for the plot to follow
    • create a title
    • storyboard
      • description of what I want to happen in each shot
    • finding a location and time to record
    • finding actors
    • finding a song/gaining copyright if need be
  • 3. Filming
    • gathering to film each scene
      • record variations of some scenes to use if needed
    • recording foley sounds
  • 4. editing
    • put all the clips together
    • record editing progress
    • edit in title card and credits
    • revise foley if needed
  • 5. final revisions
    • review finished opening
    • revise any mistakes/new ideas
  • 6. CCR
    • reflect on project
    • record reflection and answering questions
    • edit and review
I would like to create my project in about this order, if any changes are made I will acknowledge them in future blog posts, but as of right now this is my idea of my schedule and what I would like to stick to. I plan to finish this with at least a couple days before the final due date so I can ask any questions or get any input on my project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My film opening, Creative Critical Reflection #1, and my Creative Critical Reflection #2

 Here is my film opening and both of my CCR productions! this is the link to the google drive:  My film opening and both of my CCRs